Returns,Exchanges & Refunds
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we only accept returns in the event of a fault.
Our exceptional quality products and customer service commitments mean the need for you to return something to us is extremely rare. In fact faults have been found in less than 0.001% of products that leave our company.
In the rare circumstances that you wish to request a return for an item, please follow the guidance below.
1) please send an email to email@example.com stating your name address and order number and the reason for the return and further instructions on how to send goods will be sent back to you along with the returns address.
2) All goods should be packed in original packaging with tags still attached and unworn and must be returned together with all other items if in a set that included thongs, stockings, masks, ties, chains and props etc.
3) Goods must be returned to the company within 28 days of delivery.
4) Damaged parcels must be signed for as damaged
5) Once goods have been received back and checked a refund will be made.
No returns must be made
- without prior written authorisation.
- If goods are soiled and unsaleable.
- Goods are not in original unbroken packaging as were shipped.